REGISTER! – 7th Annual Belle Isle 5k Run/Walk
Start this Spring with a brisk walk or run at the 7th Annual Spring into Nature Belle Isle 5k Run/Walk. This year, our 5k to benefit the Belle Isle Aquarium.
DATE: April 28, 2012.
- $20 pre-registration on-line and mail-in (Must be postmarked by April 16, 2012)
- $25 on event day
- Children under age 12 are FREE!
EVENTS DAY DETAILS
- 8:00 – 9:30 a.m. – registration and packet pickup
- 10 a.m. – run/walk begins
- Dog walk sponsored by Canine to Five and features a dog water stop and prizes for 4-legged runners!
- Chip timing provided by Great Lakes Champion Chip
- T-shirts for all registered participants
VOLUNTEERS AND SUPPORTERS NEEDED:
If you are part of an organization looking for something positive to back and support, this is a wonderful event to become a sponsor of. For more information on how you can become a sponsor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also in need of volunteers for the day of the event. If you are interested in volunteering, also email email@example.com